Subject: [Leica] An echo
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 19:18:09 +0930

Thanks.  I met her near a farm on the outskirts of Rome.  I assume she does
also frequent the tourist-thick centre of the city, and it's probable that
she could easily be found there.  I saw her daughter on the Via Nazionale a
couple of weeks later when I came back through Rome on my way home.

Marty

In a way it is not that surprising. I assume you saw her in a particular