Subject: [Leica] OT: Vinyl Record Turntables
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 12:17:18 +0800

Hi LUGgers

Thanks for your valuable advice, and you guys have such tremendous
experience and enviable equipment that far exceed my wildest dreams.

It appears that I should be putting my limited shekels in a Lenco L90 at
this stage in time and see how my interest develops. So many possibilities
exist in the future and I am grateful for that.

Happy snaps.

Dan K.