Subject: [Leica] 'Look both Ways' - advice please.
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 07:38:04 +0100

Following two comments about the nose area in this image when viewed large,
I have now examined the file produced by SEP2 at 100% and can confirm that
there is pixilation in a number of areas These areas are transitional
regions where black meets white. The file is a 16 bit tiff at 300dpi as
produced by SEP2, and I am rather disappointed to have noticed this.

The file on the gallery is at
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/Look+both+Ways.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=xcd1acfe9.

Has anyone any suggestions/comments?

Thanks!