Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers from Yosemite
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 22:26:06 +0200 (CEST)

wonderful atmospheric rendition of these Aram
Is this really dogwood? We have the same in the botanic garden here and I
always find them so fascinating.
Yet, the dogwood in our garden looks really different ...

Thanks

Philippe

While the dogwood blooms were past their prime last  week, from a distance,
and hidden in some fog, they added a touch of spice to  Yosemite.  Here are
a few to start off.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/y/Tuolumne+Grove-3026.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/y/Tuolumne+Grove-3038.jpg.html

and then a little wider:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/s3/y/Tuolumne+Grove-3064.jpg.html

Comments welcome.  All with Nikon  lenses.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science  Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

?The Human Genome Project  has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared  dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Friday Flowers from Yosemite)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Friday Flowers from Yosemite)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler) ([Leica] Friday Flowers from Yosemite)