Subject: [Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 17:39:41 +0100 (BST)

Well I bought the M adapter for mine but I don't seem to be able to get the
magnified view to come up for ease of focussing. It rather highlights how
dim I am when it comes to complex digital camera menu/button combinations.
Whatever the picture quality the Leica M and DMR are very much better in
this respect than the Japanese cameras I have used (Canon, Nikon, Olympus
and now Fuji...)
Your post tempted me to get the adapter out again and use it with my
Noctilux, but I am struggling.

BTW the lens compatibility list is, I think, a mechanical compatibility list
some lenses just don't fit or clash with something in the camera body. The 6
memories in the adapter have to be set up to suit one can adjust between 7
barrel distortion settings a colour shading matrix and vignetting correction
or increase, 4 do not allow focal length to be changed and the other two do.

The shutter delay with the adaptor is to all intents and purposes nil.

Frank Dernie

Replies: Reply from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?)
Reply from craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder) ([Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?)