Subject: [Leica] To tempt Fuji X users?
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 23:59:32 -0500 (CDT)

 On May 17, 2013, at 1:31 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:

>F 5.6 and be there.
>At 100th of a second. That's what I'm set at 24 hours a day. If I'm not set
>at f8 and be there.
============================================================================================================================================
Have the opposite preferences.  I like large apertures (and lenses 50mmm and
up), where you can isolate the subject from the background.  I used
Panatomic-X a lot so I could shoot at f/4 or wider (with filters) in bright
sun.  What I like about a larger format is the smaller DoF.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978
amr3 at uwm.edu