Subject: [Leica] Focusing on a non-AF micro 4/3 camera with Leica lenses.... EVIL
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 06:58:19 -0700

I was brought up on RF cameras.  You focus by aligning the spot in the
middle.  I had SLR's where I found most success in focusing using a split
image spot.

How do you focus a Fuji XE1 or other camera using non-native lenses?  I
don't presume there is a split image spot or similar. I am thinking it must
be like focusing on a ground glass.. You "see" the sharpness...

Applies to focusing on an electronic VF...   not some RF focusing gadgetry..

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] Focusing on a non-AF micro 4/3 camera with Leica lenses.... EVIL)
Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Focusing on a non-AF micro 4/3 camera with Leica lenses.... EVIL)