Subject: [Leica] Focusing on a non-AF micro 4/3 camera with Leica lenses.... EVIL
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 16:37:04 +0100 (BST)

It is just like focussing on ground glass. Back in the day I always changed
the split image screen in my SLR for a plain ground glass. Nowadays, as my
eyes deteriorate I am going back to a split image or microprism:-(
The aid offered in the 4/3 and Fuji cameras is an ability to magnify the
image. This makes the focusing more accurate but temporarily loses the
framing.
FD