Subject: [Leica] Leica, Nikon, Fuji
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 11:37:14 +0700

Looks like the current hot topic is the Fuji X Series.

Otherwise Luggers seem to have the Nikon D800/E for comparison.

Tell me if I may request so, any Canon users out there? While waiting for
the M9 replacement, I bought the D800E, Fuji X Pro 1 and recently the X100S.

It is much more straightforward affair using the Canon mount with third
party adapters than changing the mount with Leitax on every Leica R lens for
Leica. So while waiting for the M240, has anyone been using the Canon 6D
with Leica R glass?

Comments much appreciated.

BTW, one of my dealers offered my a brand new black M240 last week. Costing
S$10,800 after tax. Foreigners get tax refunds around 7%.

David Ching

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Leica, Nikon, Fuji)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Leica, Nikon, Fuji)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Leica, Nikon, Fuji)