Subject: [Leica] Fuji X Pro1 Frame Line Brightness
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 19:49:06 +0100 (BST)

Sorry Dick, I hadn't realised you meant with the M adapter until I read
another post after I had already "sent".
I had only used the Leica adapter with MF selected which seems to give EVF
only. I just tried the adapter with OVF but it is evening here so brightness
not a problem.
I'll let you know if my framelines are easy to see in sunlight (if we ever
get any)
cheers,
Frank D