Subject: [Leica] 90 Summicron APO on digital M's
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:12:21 +1000

How strange on that Summicron 90! I don't recall hearing that before. I
like the 75 very much. It is a different design and meant to remain very
good in close.
 I have the little Elmarit M 90 which works very well
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/149627665
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/149749682

*Breathe in, breathe out, move on* -- Jimmy Buffett

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman