Subject: [Leica] 90 Summicron APO on digital M's
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 18:58:57 -0400

Thanks Howard I also have an Elmarit (for color) and will for sure keep that
for when the time arise that I'm using a new digital M in case the Summicron
and my body do not like each other.
Using the Elmarit made me feel extra special not extra extra special like
the APO ASPH Summicron. But I'd put it on my M6 if I was heading out with my
camera over my shoulder for the whole day.