Subject: [Leica] PESO: RG Lewis and Leica M frustrations
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 21:45:49 +0000

I suspect that you are going by an email from me, there are primarily two
'exotic' spherical lenses which give issues - f1.0 Noctilux and 75mm
Summilux both are +30 year old designs. If you use asph or Summarit lenses
you are unlikely to have the same issues. I cannot see the X20 instead of an
M ;-)

I can happily announce that both Noctilux and 75mm Summilux (just back from
Solms again) focus perfectly on the M rangefinder

john