Subject: [Leica] Computer Question
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 20:33:16 -0400

Tina,

I didn't realize you are talking about a laptop. Mea culpa. Here is a
suggestion for you. With my MacBook Pro, I removed the DVD drive (which
rarely gets used), installed an SSD in it's place and installed the O/S on
the SSD (C: drive on Windows). This meant swap space and all the
applications were installed on the SSD which made my laptop runs faster. I
would assume the same speedup would occur with a Window's machine.

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Computer Question)