Subject: [Leica] D4 High ISO
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 11:08:23 +0530

Just interested in this body for High ISO performance - I usually need high
shutter speeds on safari, and our jungles are dark places - and the buffer,
which lets you go on and on on Continuous Mode for a boring length of time,
for wildlife action sequences. Even I was not prepared for how usable, at a
pinch, a ISO 25600 image is...it was a very pleasant surprise!

Besides which, I am getting an excellent price both for the D4 body, which
is about a month old with less than 2000 shots taken, as well as a very
good trade-in price for my D700. It would cost me a net price of around
US$3100, which I think is well worth it, so I probably will acquire it.

Cheers
Jayanand