Subject: [Leica] D4 High ISO
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 11:44:47 -0500 (CDT)

Forgot to mention the AF performance of the D$.  I think you will find it
outperforms the D800 quite decisively also.  It locks on very fast and
positively, where some of my friends who use the D800 have complained that
they get a fair amount of hunting with their D800's.  this was one of the
things that pushed me to buy mine, especially in low light.

Gene