Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2013: señorita test
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 23:14:09 -0700

I can't answer to the autofocus, as I am only using my M lenses (until
the Fuji 23mm ships), but I understand that the recent firmware has help
the original complaints, and that it really was in dark, low contrast
conditions.
IMHO, the color and image quality is on par with most anything I've seen
from a Leica M digital.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."

Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/5/2013: señorita test)