Subject: [Leica] IMg; Sunday Poeny
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 18:51:44 -0400

Jim,

In this case it was just plain dumb luck. The ants had not discovered it
yet, although they certainly discovered the white ones quick enough. In most
cases it's Photoshop and the Spot Healing Brush. When the job gets tedious
and I am beginning to get antsy I just remind myself how much fun spotting
prints with a camel's hair brush and Spotone was years ago in school.

Barney