Subject: [Leica] Memory Card organizers...
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 19:13:43 -0700

I looked at these:  too big, too inefficient for my needs......  but great
if it does what you want....

I should have noted that I do not believe in bare SD cards.. I want them in
a protective "shell" of some type.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

I have several of these that hold batteries and cards.  You flip out the red
flag when the card is used or the battery expired:

http://www.amazon.com/Tamrac-MX-S536901-Memory-Battery-Management/dp/B000067
O7U/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1370219745&sr=1-10&keywords=tamrac
+digital+holder

Tina

--
Tina Manley