Subject: [Leica] Memory Card organizers...
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 19:33:01 -0700

Very nice... I really like the tether.... and they do appear to be quite
dense.... 15 cards is a lot of cards....

I prefer to have my cards in some form of contained space, like the
individual card carriers the SD cards are originally shipped with....  this
container has bare cards... YMMV

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Try these - I use them everywhere - they are really a very good design. I
have one for SD cards (SD 15), one for CF cards (CF 10) , and one combo of
both for used cards pending download (Combo 66):

www.lenscoat.com/memory-card-wallets-c-30_36.html

Cheers
Jayanand