Subject: [Leica] SD cards & magnets or quietest bag - Mark
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 20:29:44 +0530

The "Golden Triangle" for credit card fraud is Thailand - Malaysia -
Indonesia. If I use any credit card anywhere for shopping, no matter how
reputable the shop, it gets cancelled and a fresh one gets issued to me in
India. Never tried a debit card, though. Nowadays, I just carry
cash/travelers cheques when I visit those countries. (-: Back to the good
old days...
Cheers
Jayanand