Subject: [Leica] Fuji XE-1 - Mark
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:39:20 +0200

Le 5 juin 13 ? 12:02, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

> But on the lists I have long learned that there is no correlation
> between
> the money and care people spend on gear and the amount they care
> about their
> final images.

the x10 is less than $300 worth Mark ...

And the final results in JPEG are statistically speaking better than
what LR delivers from the RAW, not to speak of the final JPEG
conversion loss ...

Try one, or listen to the down-to-earth French guy if there's such a
guy around the block ;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

NO ARCHIVE