Subject: [Leica] Imagescience Computer Recommendation
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:06:23 -0400

PESO:

I think I got this link from this group.  It's a thorough article on how to
build a PC specifically for Photoshop and other imaging applications.

http://www.imagescience.com.au/kb/questions/141/Build+a+powerful+PC+for+Photoshop+and+other+imaging+applications

I printed off the recommendations, read through them and was ready to order
when I realized it's all in Australia!  Does anybody know a similar company
based in the USA that designs computers specifically for Photoshop?

I think I'm going to get a new computer instead of the M240.

TIA

Tina

--
Tina Manley