Subject: [Leica] Fuji XE-1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 01:15:56 -0400

Mine was a Leica Digilux 1 which looked like an Argus C3 and was really a
Panasonic. But had a red dot on it so it got me.
Shot jpegs and tiffs. The tiffs were huge. I shot them at first but on a
trip to st. Louis with the LHSA I brought only that camera and every time on
the editing contact sheet thing you'd flip it from portrait to landscape it
would re jpeg it. Resulting in huge loss. Though from a near toy camera
anyway. But it was amazing how many of those shots ended up in the
Viewfinder magazine put out by the LHSA people over a few months. I guess
bill really liked them.
It felt a bit like playing with a toy camera because really it was.
And I think ended my playing with toy camera days.
If I have to bother to tie my shoe laces. I carry a real camera with me.
I'm lazy!

By the way im sorry for all the posts but if theirs is a post in my "Rabs"
folder it means the word "Rabiner" is in it and it was directed to me or
mentions me on the LUG. So I answer those normally.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leica_Digilux_1

Wow! it had a CMYG filter array instead of an RGB one!