Subject: [Leica] Quietest bag
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 01:32:21 -0400

I always have a side bag and its always got a camera in it.
And my keys and maps and umbrella and book.

As of the past season its a red Crumpler. A Messenger style bag and it
stands up when you put it on the floor next to you.  In other words does not
fall over. For me turns out to be a deal maker.

The fact that its a not small red bag means I'm "the guy with the red bag".
So if I try robbing banks I can just forget it.
"guy running down street with red bag". I'm nabbed in 50 seconds.
But if I leave it on my seat at the movie theater I can say
"I left my red bag in there".
And then its easy to find and then you walk out with it later and they
figure its really your red bag. As whose else would it be. And who would
think of a thing like that in the first place?

http://www.crumpler.com/US/Camera-Bags/Camera-Laptop-Bags.html

Local Identity (S), has  a Leica M going into it.
Mild Enthusiast (L), is an ideal size
Bronzed Extravaganza, has  a thing for your tripod.
8 Million Dollar Home, is squarish and only cost  200 usd.
Flaked Extravaganza, has a handel and wheels.
Gourmet Extravaganza, a bigger one.
Brazillion Dollar Home, less than 300 usd

On 6/5/13 4:46 PM, "Tina Manley" <images at comporium.net> wrote:

> Yes!  Cameras hanging from shoulders with lenses in pockets.  Very
> quiet.

Tina

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 4:44 PM, philippe.amard

--
Tina
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com