Subject: [Leica] Quietest bag
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 07:27:16 +0530

A photo vest. Otherwise I use a Billingham Hadley Small for my street
shooting, only because I need to take water with me when I venture out in
our highly dehydrating climate. Billingham bags, at least the ones I
possess, do not have zips at all, so noise in opening and closing the bags.
An added bonus is they look good as well! (-:
Cheers
Jayanand