Subject: [Leica] Glossy Mac screen
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:42:30 -0700

Perhaps it has gotten better but there was always a delay between motion and
effect using the Cintiq screens that I found off-putting. Plus you're making
adjustments to something and your pen is right over the place where you're
making them.

I'm not a fan although it's been a few years since I played with one. Before
you invest I'd be darn sure to try it out on your images to see if it works
for you. Do all the things you'd normally do.

Adam