Subject: [Leica] Tina, time to go Mac!
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:17:59 -0700
References: <CAG8EVmw9JddghwADY0K-8cdhSOS+AvPaSw2LdJoWg9aptvngoA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DvG9Y+JUFCvmE_891RoCWQtfBoX_S0tWQ3iBjyd2mmRw@mail.gmail.com> <E44426DC-73DE-4AFD-B19C-0BA1D32F487F@mac.com> <CA+yJO1Byb_0hQysR_bH39sOzGyuh3ntwiiA64DL5MXGM4uxHMw@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55F7EAA@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1DaedijD16g1NSQ6DUwN_P4=DK7=BzrCc-gNxAcrC+iMw@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55F962B@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1D6q9jyPbCazjX5CSGk9_JB7tMnirhzuMcusCbf18k=Hg@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C55F9F5C@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CA+yJO1AR15EO6+9Pedp_N8=c+qc8_FvnQL2m0HVjHtm3T+9riw@mail.gmail.com> <5C38E975-836D-43BB-A282-CF058A806450@aotera.org> <CA+yJO1DLjYXXySWg=4wWwH53jGthsK9Rhh1b-TUTSmtA3dLtgQ@mail.gmail.com>

seriously consider the Mac Pro Tina,  it will be thought through,
integrated, and it will  likely be cheaper than the red hot PC thrown
together by a couple of high school computer jocks, based on the the latest
issue of popular mechanics...

Steve

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Tina, time to go Mac!)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Tina, time to go Mac!)