Subject: [Leica] Last night's storm
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 07:10:24 -0700

Thanks Jayanard, Jim and Leo, for looking.  It was indeed a wonderful sight.
The flag just happened to be on my walk at the right time.  Many of the
neighbors were out looking, and those that were not that we knew, we knocked
on their doors to get them out.   One of the best rainbows I had seen.  I
had my 16-35 cranked all the way to 16 most of the time just to get it to
fit in the frame.

Aram