Subject: [Leica] Last night's storm
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:25:45 -0700

Thanks Chris and Douglas.  My Vietnam era experiences have left me not much
of a flag waver, either, but it just looked good.

When I poked my head outside, the double rainbow was much more vivid that it
was by the time I got back with my camera, but it still was quite a sight.
About half an hour after sunset, we had some lightning off in the East, and
if it had been earlier it would have been a great shot with lightning behind
the rainbow.  Oh well.  Count my fortunes to capture such a nice rainbow.

Aram