Subject: [Leica] Suggested Exposure for Mooning?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 07:47:29 +0200 (CEST)

Bob, here is my latest attempt, I hope the exif data may help you to get
organized as it fits you :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Angels/The+Moon+for+6+pence-3345.jpg.html

OTT $99 lens on tripod

Amiti?s
Philippe

Message du : 23/06/2013 00:29
De : "Sonny Carter " <sonc.hegr at gmail.com>
A : "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Copie ? :
Sujet : Re: [Leica] Suggested Exposure for Mooning?

 I agree with Tina.  Sonny, I mean Sunny 16.  ;-)

http://www.sonc.com/near_neighbor.htm

Too slow a shutter speed, and the moon will move and be blurred.