Subject: [Leica] IMG: Canon 50mm f1.2 on micro 4/3 camera
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:16:19 -0500 (CDT)

You've got me yearning for a camera (probably a Fuji X-E1) so I too can use
my Canon 50mm f/1.2.  Mine seems to be very sharp wide open, despite the
reports in old camera magazines.

Will have to put up a bigger version of this on my gallery soon:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Enigmatic/Clown_AMR.jpg.html>

I've had it on my M3 for months, but haven't shot any film since I retired
and lost access to a darkroom.  I want to use it!

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978
amr3 at uwm.edu