Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:45:13 -0400

The entire photograph community is excited about the new Leicas few will buy
them or even touch one all eyes are on Leica now and if someone in a Leica
list who owns tens of thousands of dollars worth of Leica gear and has shot
tens of thousands of rolls of film with that gear can't get excited about
the new Leicas coming out with all the rest than something very sad is going
on. I have as much a right as anyone to talky about the new Leicas. More so.