Subject: [Leica] OT: Better browser?
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:24:31 -0700

I have IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari & Firefox installed on my system. (Have
to use them all when developing websites.)
But 90% of my use is with Firefox.
Renders quickly, no hiccups with plug-ins, and the Ad-Block app gets rid
of all those pesky ads easily and cleanly.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"A photographer is simply someone who is
looking for something that can't be found.
The photograph is the record of that attempt."