Subject: [Leica] Tasting 2
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:09:49 +0530

Douglas,
>From HCB's interview in the NYT that Phil linked a day or two ago - pretty
close to what the article said:

"It?s as if you invite someone for dinner and serve wine in a decanter
instead of the bottle with the label. People should guess if it?s a good
wine. But no, they want to see the label. This is awful. That?s why there
shouldn?t be any captions. People should just look. We should awaken our
sensitivity. But people don?t. If it?s in a decanter, they won?t dare say
it?s a good wine or it?s a bad wine because they haven?t seen the year.
They don?t know which chateau. That?s what I resent."

Cheers
Jayanand