Subject: [Leica] In the Subway ... love "THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!" be known! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 13:44:05 -0700

Lluis Ripoll OFFERED:
" <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] In the Subway ... love

HI CREW:
This is a post I had to muster the will and fortitude to answer!!!!!!:-)

It maybe hard to accept, as it's harder to witness without watching it
happen!!!!!!!! But the fleeting moment as the shutter is clicked "OUR MASTER
STREET PHOTOJOURNALIST! ... LUIS"  becomes invisible right before your
eyes!!!! TRUST ME I HAVE WITNESSED THIS MYSTICAL PHENOMENON!!!!!! :-) TRUE!
MANY TIMES!!!! ;-)

He's standing there and quicker than you can blink.. you here a distinct
"click" but he's not there! Then he re-appears with his wonderful smile
indicating he's just captured an image HCB would be proud to have shot! The
Only problem is....HCB..... wasn't fast enough! ;-) BUT OUR LUIS?????? IS
THE MASTER OF TODAY!! :--)

Those fortunate to be in Barcelona will be fascinated at this wonderful
"Invisible photog click magician!" :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

PS:  Maybe it was the wine that made him invisible?????????" ;-) ;-)

Douglas, Jim, Jeffery, Tina

Thank you very much for your kind comments, I'm glad you consider I'm
invisible and I hope the day we meet us you can see me, Jeffery, thanks for
the words quoting Hemingway, just a few days ago I've photographed a quote
from him "A day without wine is like a day without sunshine"

Cheers
Lluis

El 29/06/2013, a las 02:29, Douglas Barry escribi?: