Subject: [Leica] someone let me know when sanity returns
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 08:41:34 +1000

I had switched off my LUG mail due to personal priorities and since fewer
seemed to share my current interests .
I switched it back on to catch up but I there is a lot of content nothing to
do with photography, Leica or even Fuji ;-) and a lot of new posts that I
think are unpleasant and uninteresting.
For my two cents, I don't think that personal politics nor moral views  nor
political correctness belong on the list and I resent comments that I
consider are impolite and inaccurate regarding long time active
contributors. Accusations of zealotry levelled against people who are
enthusiastic regarding Leica on this list to my mind are just bizarre.
I think that less intolerance and more good manners would be a positive
return to a better LUG myself. I am not in charge of course.
I will switch my list mail back off.

For friends who would like to keep sharing conversations, I am learning the
new Leica M (Typ 240), I have new Leica Camera news and Lightroom 5 and
Photoshop CC, I'm shooting a lot with studio flash and have had almost
100,000 new views on my web galleries?and I even had to get a Mac when my
laptop died again ;-)

You will need to get me off-list if you want to converse  ;-)

cheers
Geoff Hopkinson
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] someone let me know when sanity returns)