Subject: [Leica] dancers acrobats bridges and flowers
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 06:22:44 +1000

Ted, I think the art nude genre is one of those topics that won't fit with
some of he LUG community. Flowers are safer. You might enjoy the work of
this very talented dance photographer instead. There may possibly be some
male torsos but nary a naked woman hanging from a bridge in sight ;-)
The grace and beauty of the dancers and skill of the photographer are
wonderful to my eye.
http://www.pbase.com/rcalmes

Cheers,
Geoff Hopkinson