Subject: [Leica] Dust Up Comments
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 19:43:54 -0600

While I don't have a dog in the race so to speak let me remind all of you
that NSA is reading all of these emails and I want to thank you for making
their job a little more enjoyable.  Instead of reading about Aunt Mary's
recipe for apple pie , they can 'feast' on all of this.  Keep it up folks-
you are keeping our public servants from falling asleep at the wheel

Any politically incorrect or correct meanings , intonations, etc are
intentional and are ALL mine - get your own

Happy 4th to my amigos in the USA and a Happy Thursday/Friday to the rest

ernie nitka
flyingcloudphotography.com