Subject: [Leica] Focusing screens for D800/600
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:51:02 -0700

Focusingscreen.com just released a bunch of screens adapted to fit the
D600/800.  Some are adapted from Canon and some from Nikon.  I was wondering
if those with Canon and other Nikons have any experience with any of these
as to how they might be an improvement over the existing screen in my D600.

http://www.focusingscreen.com/index.php?cPath=22_137

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Focusing screens for D800/600)