Subject: [Leica] Photoshop
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 12:25:59 -0700

Bad form to blame the users...
I think CS/CC still does stuff *I* use that LR doesn't (masking, layers
with opacity adjustments, refined selections and all that comes with that)
but much of what I used CS for is being done by LR plus ancillary programs
(NIK software suite, PanoPlus, etc.).  I'm taking a wait and see attitude
before moving.
But you are wrong, IMO Mark, to blame the users for not knowing what
they're talking about. It is a very REAL increase in cost for those of us
who don't make money at photography but are still very serious about our
results.
And I'll bet credits to navy beans the future pricing will not go down...
Bob