Subject: [Leica] Anne Leibovitz
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:09:15 +0200

Until you did, nobody had mentioned her ethnicity or sexual preference. I
guess you are implying that because she is Jewish and lesbian, she is
criticized by the straight anti-Semites. Well I am Jewish too, although not
lesbian (I do prefer women, though). I do not like her work, period. To me,
this "high concept" photography is just filler. One of my good friends does
it too, and he is quite successful at that (his images appear in some of the
top glossy magazines around the world) but his work leaves me absolutely
cold.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman