Subject: [Leica] Mr. B. D. Colen speaks
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 20:48:39 -0700

Thanks, Tina.  I thought that you would still take those inside shots in
B&W.

Anyone who thinks this place is a tough crowd should try the LUF.
Somebody there mentioned B.D.'s article, and the trash talk is now 3
pages long. They even go after Ted for his clothes/souls line. You'd
think that someone had just denied the existence of a Supreme Being on a
fundamentalist site.  The consensus among the majority loudmouths is
that obviously B.D. and Ted know nothing about photography, or they
wouldn't have made such statements.   The reasonable folks occasionally
pipe up but are drowned out.  :-)

Reminds me why I only go there occasionally to get the news. It's a big
world with room for many styles, but some folks don't know that. Poor
devils.  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Mr. B. D. Colen speaks)