Subject: [Leica] Saturday Morning Photowalk
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:39:56 +0530

Nathan,
Thanks for looking. Those vehicles are called fish carts because they
used to be used for ferrying fish, but now are used to move anything
within a neighbourhood. They are dangerous because you do not need a
license to drive one (most are motorized), and worse, the driver
cannot brake because he will end up in a heap because the contraptions
are so poorly balanced. I give them a very wide berth on the road...
Cheers
Jayanand