Subject: [Leica] FS - Leica 28-90 R Asph Vario-Elmarit ROM - Boxed with papers (UK)
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:29:05 +0100

I have decided to sell my 28-90 Asph R zoom - many think that it is the best
standard zoom lens ever made. It is in near mint condition and is boxed with
the leather pouch, all papers and the plastic bag with the serial number
sticker.

Why am I selling it, you might ask? Well, I have very much become a prime
lens shooter. I use my 2 DMRs predominantly for longer focal lengths (my
180/2 is my favourite) and my Ms (M9, M6TTL and M2) for shorter ones. Hence
I now use my 50 cron and 80 lux on my DMR and haven't used the 28-90 for a
year now. So maybe I might just let this go.

I'd like GBP 4k net to me, plus shipping. If you are in the UK, you are most
welcome to collect from my home in Cheltenham. If you are interested, please
email me and I can send you some pictures.

Replies off list please to topoxforddoc at btinternet.com

Charlie

Charlie Chan
www.charlie-chan.co.uk