Subject: [Leica] IMG: A&J Lawn Care
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 13:33:06 -0500

At age 83, I had had my fill of mowing grass.  I found two young men who had
recently established a Lawn Care and Landscaping business, and were in need
of customers.  I have a large lot, and they have done an excellent job for
me, allowing me more time to take photos.

Josh is master of the trimmer, and uses the recommended safety equipment,
including "chaps" to protect his legs.

Andy is the operator of the "Bad Boy" mower, which covers a wide path on
each cut.

E-1 and ZD 35/3.5 Macro, ISO 400, RAW

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols