Subject: [Leica] 10 Sharpest Lenses
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:53:59 +0530

This is just one magazine's opinion - I just posted it for general
amusement - I am sure our individual lists (including mine) would look
equally arbitrary to some other reader. Read, register opinion,
discard if necessary! Our practical individual experience trumps
theoretical mumbo jumbo any day. The only necessity, I feel, is to
always keep an open mind...

Cheers
Jayanand

p.s. I own only one lens on that list the Nikon 200-400 and I find it
invaluable. Nothing to do with sharpness though! (-: