Subject: [Leica] I was 17 when I shot this
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 03:02:32 -0400

Thanks, Alan. I really miss the stuff. Tmax 100 is what they told us to
use instead. Its great film too, but Panatomic-X was better. I've tried
other slow films like Ilford Pan-F and Efke 25, and it wasn't the same.

The photo was made 20 years ago. Its hard to believe I have been doing
this so long! From the time I was 8 years old, I knew my life would be a
life in photography.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography