Subject: [Leica] I was 17 when I shot this
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 21:43:44 -0500 (CDT)

Subject: Re: [Leica] I was 17 when I shot this

--
>Chris Crawford
======================================================================================================
So long?  Just think of Dr. Ted and some others on this list (like me).
;~)

I don't have access to a darkroom right now, but in the freezer I do have
700' of APX 25 and 200' of Kodak Direct Positive Pan Film, which is
basically Panatomic-X under a different label.
And a bottle of Rodinal.  I never could stand Tmax films, mainly because you
couldn't develop them by inspection, which is how I did all my processing.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA POY 1978
amr3 at uwm.edu