Subject: [Leica] Mouchette
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:28:55 +0200

Thank you very much Jayanand, it was a very great film completely forgot in
our days, but once you have viewed it you can't forget the look of that
young little girl.  The look and expression of this kid has remembered me
the film and decided risc and put this title.

Cheers
Lluis

El 17/07/2013, a las 20:06, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: